*** VACANCY ***
|Directorate||Children and Family Services||Grade||2 (Pro rata)|
|Section||Rushton CE(VC) Primary School||Salary||£16,495 – £16,863|
|Full/Part Time||Part Time||Hours||5|
|Location||Rushton CE(VC) Primary School, Rushton Spencer, SK11 0SG||Closing Date||9th November 2018|
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Mealtime Supervisor to provide a high quality support service to Rushton Primary School. The successful candidate should be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a busy child centered environment. You should possess excellent team working skills and have the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will:
- Work under the direction of senior staff to provide appropriate support to children during the school lunch break
- Supervise the children before, during and after the meal
- Assist the children with their table manners and use of cutlery where necessary
- Engage effectively with the children to ensure their personal and social needs are met during the school lunch break.
- Set up and clear away dining room equipment when necessary.
- Supervise children during playtime
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
Please contact the school office for more information.