Our School Aims and Ethos Statement
We seek to provide a safe, stimulating environment, caring for the individual child and providing a happy atmosphere for learning. The qualities of confidence, tolerance and compassion are encouraged, leading the child to become a valued member of the community.
Aims of the School
- 1. The school will set the highest standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- 2. The school will aim to provide a secure environment in which the child can develop as an individual reaching their full potential.
- 3. The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- 4. Parents, pupils, staff and governors are seen as partners in the all round education of the children of this school.
- 5. The school will foster a Christian ethos as a Church controlled school and nurture within children qualities of tolerance, compassion, empathy and understanding within the school family.
- 6. Children and staff within the school will have a respect for others and be valued members of an inclusive society.
- 7. The school will encourage the wider community and neighbouring schools to play an important role in the life of the school.